LegacyGT.com

RI Cruise

Phreak

I'm putting together a Spring Cruise. Please let me know if you plan on joining, as I may have to change some details depending on turnout.

Meet at 10:30. Will leave at 11:00.

Thanks!

Cruise starting in Northern RI and ending in Narragansett RI, with a stop for lunch along the way.

Start: Round Top Management Area, Chepachet RI

Follow 96 to Hill Road - Take Left

Down to 98 (Central St) - Take Right

Follow to Steere Farm Rd (98) - Take Right

Down to 100 (Money Hill Rd) - Take Left

Follow to 44 - Take Left

Take R onto 102

Follow 102 to Rt 3 - Take Left

Lunch at Middle of Nowhere Diner 222 Nooseneck Hill Road

Pick up 102 to 1A

Follow 1A to Narragansett Pier (End)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm putting together a Spring Cruise. Please let me know if you plan on joining, as I may have to change some details depending on turnout.

Thanks!

Cruise starting in Northern RI and ending in Narragansett RI, with a stop for lunch along the way.

Start: Round Top Management Area, Chepachet RI

Follow 96 to Hill Road - Take Left

Down to 98 (Central St) - Take Right

Follow to Steere Farm Rd (98) - Take Right

Down to 100 (Money Hill Rd) - Take Left

Follow to 44 - Take Left

Take R onto 102

Follow 102 to Rt 3 - Take Left

Lunch at Middle of Nowhere Diner 222 Nooseneck Hill Road

Pick up 102 to 1A

Follow 1A to Narragansett Pier (End)

Hey thanks for trying to put this together. Weather/schedule permitting I may join you from 102 to Narragansett.

I'd say instead of Middle of Nowhere Dinner go down Rt 3 couple hundred yards and stop at Cornerstone Pub - much nicer place AND much bigger parking.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Hey thanks for trying to put this together. Weather/schedule permitting I may join you from 102 to Narragansett.

I'd say instead of Middle of Nowhere Dinner go down Rt 3 couple hundred yards and stop at Cornerstone Pub - much nicer place AND much bigger parking.

Never been to the pub, but use to live in Exeter and always enjoyed the food at Middle of Nowhere. May switch it if this grows. You would make 4 cars so far. I have it posted on mysubie also.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
Cool, what are these roads like? Keeping an eye out for the meeting point as the day comes closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From 102 on it's pretty smooth...the northern roads may be rough after this past winter.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in, if anyone from Northern/Eastern MA would like to meet up on the way down. Just need a time/place for the cruise start in RI.

Unfortunately it's very unlikely my rear-ender will have been fixed by then, so I'm driving around with a broken bum.

I'm in, if anyone from Northern/Eastern MA would like to meet up on the way down. Just need a time/place for the cruise start in RI.

Unfortunately it's very unlikely my rear-ender will have been fixed by then, so I'm driving around with a broken bum.

Going to meet for 10:30, leave at 11.

Looks like weather is going to be crap, so going to postpone until April 21st.

Darn, I think it cleared up a bit but hey it's your event.

I will drive to Narragensett pier and park by the wall from 1 to 2 PM. RBP GT wagon.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

I watched the weather this morning, still talking rain and snow moving through and temps in low 40's...which means windchill in Narragansett will be really rough.

If this first one goes well, I'll put together a few more this year. I want to find a few good spots of for photos. I have a couple of friends that do professional photography, I'm sure I can get one of them to come along to take photos.

• 2 weeks later...
Let's post the time and place of the meet-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still same time. 10:30 meet....11:00 leave. Directions and location at start of thread.

Archived