LegacyGT.com

BNR Supercars turbos

Does he still make factory rebuilds ? Trying to bolt something to get the car driveable again . The turbo is fine just leaks a bunch of oil .

He rebuilt my 5th gen legacy vf54 turbo in December. Good as new when I got it back. It wasn't bad, but I had him rebuild it as a preventative service.

Not trying to have down time Cause my turbo still makes boost. Just leaks oil between the front half and the center section. So cal Turbo is gonna ship me a vf46.

BNR told me it needs a tune for their replacement they offer. I will forsure be looking their way down the road when funds are better.

Im looking to put something on the car that doesnt require a tune. Just cant afford it all right now.

These cars are money pits at this point in their life cycle. Not german bad, but getting there. If you don't have the disposable funds for even a tune, it's probably best to bail out while it's easily sellable.

A tune isnt necessary to drive the car. Ordered a vf46 from socal porting. Will be here later this week. The reason I went with one to drop on. Is why tune it now when it will be getting full exhaust, up pipe, ported manifolds, crossover pipe, and other mods in the future. Im gonna collect all the parts needed drop them all on and bring it over to get tuned at the local shop in one shot.

A tune isnt necessary to drive the car. Ordered a vf46 from socal porting. Will be here later this week. The reason I went with one to drop on. Is why tune it now when it will be getting full exhaust, up pipe, ported manifolds, crossover pipe, and other mods in the future. Im gonna collect all the parts needed drop them all on and bring it over to get tuned at the local shop in one shot.

most all of the parts you listed are nearly worthless below 500hp. just to let you know so you won't waste your time/money.

just cause someone sells it (and someone buys it) doesn't make it worth it.

* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

Archived