LegacyGT.com

Outback with honeycomb sports grille - thoughts?

HKC-speed.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Eh – I don’t think that it really gives it much of anything in terms of appearances. I understand why some people may consider it over other options, but I still think that it’s a better idea to either keep the original grill or to go ahead and get something together that has a little bit more life and depth to it.

• 2 weeks later...
The grille looks good, but I'm having trouble not noticing the center support, it stands out in the pictures.

I agree, seeing the center support is the only thing that is questionable in my opinion compared to the JDM one. However I do think that it looks way better than the factory one, and for substantially less price than the JDM one is a viable alternative.

I like it and dig it. Like mentioned above, better than stock and dont got to break the bank for this one.
BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
HKC-speed.com, any plans on making a lower grille? I’m looking to add a lower grille to match the jdm upper grille. Regards.

Please please please... Wish some manufacturer would step up to produce one instead of leaving that lower grill totally from-scratch custom...

Archived