Cobb protuned for E70 and E85

Shutoburner

So...finally got on the dyno with my finished setup:

VF52

ID1050x top feed

AEM 320lp

Grimmspeed TMIC

Grimmspeed UP and catted DP

On 93, my existing etune made 280 whp and 285 torque on mustang dyno.

So...winter blend came out to be e65 here in PA.

I wanted to keep the boost level somewhat conservative with my power goal of 300 whp at 105,000 miles on the clock.

We easily got that with e65 at 18psi. End of the day, we saw 300whp and 330 torque on e65.

I wanted to push the car more at this point but we had major issues with my AP...v2...so, we had to call it a day after multiple attempts and failures with the V2 AP, disconnections and poor communication. We went for a drive with his tuning laptop and my v2 AP and it was painful for him to adjust much because of communication issues.

Long story short, we ended the day at 300whp/330lb-ft on e65. He also completely fixed my stumble at 2500 to 3000 during our drive time after the dyno session. He wants me to get a v3 and return for retune for higher boost etc. anyway, I’m still pretty happy with these numbers and wished I had plunged for v3 ahead of time. So does the tuner. He said this maybe the last time he allows v2.

IMG_1466.thumb.JPG.54af40987a95e136e701f7245639bc2f.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...finally got on the dyno with my finished setup:

VF52

ID1050x top feed

AEM 320lp

Grimmspeed TMIC

Grimmspeed UP and catted DP

On 93, my existing etune made 280 whp and 285 torque on mustang dyno.

So...winter blend came out to be e65 here in PA.

I wanted to keep the boost level somewhat conservative with my power goal of 300 whp at 105,000 miles on the clock.

We easily got that with e65 at 18psi. End of the day, we saw 300whp and 330 torque on e65.

I wanted to push the car more at this point but we had major issues with my AP...v2...so, we had to call it a day after multiple attempts and failures with the V2 AP, disconnections and poor communication. We went for a drive with his tuning laptop and my v2 AP and it was painful for him to adjust much because of communication issues.

Long story short, we ended the day at 300whp/330lb-ft on e65. He also completely fixed my stumble at 2500 to 3000 during our drive time after the dyno session. He wants me to get a v3 and return for retune for higher boost etc. anyway, I’m still pretty happy with these numbers and wished I had plunged for v3 ahead of time. So does the tuner. He said this maybe the last time he allows v2.

[ATTACH]259524[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My V3 will also disconnect when doing a full pull. The issue is not the AP itself but the cable. It is my understanding that electrical noise is the culprit. I've been considering installing an aftermarket grounding kit to mitigate the issue. Great numbers none the less.

Archived