LegacyGT.com

2018 subaru legacy.. NEED SOME IDEAS?

legacy18

whats going on.. just bought a 2018 legacy couple nights ago.. love the car and the looks.. found this forum to get some good ideas on customization for the subaru.. :D so far changed all the lights to leds.. and ordered hids for the front.. looking to get rainguards and mud flaps.. ideas? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
whats going on.. just bought a 2018 legacy couple nights ago.. love the car and the looks.. found this forum to get some good ideas on customization for the subaru.. :D so far changed all the lights to leds.. and ordered hids for the front.. looking to get rainguards and mud flaps.. ideas? :lol:

Welcome! I just recently bout a 2018 legacy too! Love it and how it looks as well!

Which leds did you buy?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I think I got the XV 20mm for my 2015/2016 Legacy. Definitely a good mod! Helps stabilize the car above 60mph rear end or when there are high wind days. Better cornering. I think the Legacy should come stock with 20mm for this big body. I also love the RA flaps, they do a good job keeping the dirt away from the rear bumper and side skirt, unlike most OEM ones.

16' Legacy Mods: 55w HID + XB35 5500k, LEDS upgrades, XB Type T Fog, 20mm SB.

Custom Footwell Illiminate Kit; http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/15-legacy-outback-footwell-illumination-kit-237567.html

Just go with 20mm RSB it’s day and night difference from stock

I agree with this Upgrade. I installed it the other day and it truly night and day, also it's less expensive than the 19mm.

There are forums about how much Legacy and Outback owners love this Upgrade.

Archived