LegacyGT.com

Allignment question for new wheels.

Risen Saint

Just got some Enkei ev5’s for my lgt. They are 17x7 and i chose the 38 for offset. One of my buddies suggested an allignment, i need one anyways, but he also made mention of having the techs adjust the camber as well. Wasnt sure if there was a thread on this application but i thought i would ask if someone could give me an idea, or a thread to look at. Note that i have the offset thread in my tabs for quick looks if that explains how. Ill read through that but opinions are pretty cool too right?

camber targets typically don't change with wheel offset. so align the car normally with usual settings. though i always say its good to align the car if you haven't done it in a while, especially if you are putting on new tires, if you know you have an other wise good alignment and you are just putting on other wheels then then getting an alignment may not be necessary, especially if you are using your old tires, and you havent stated if your new wheels come with new tires or not.

camber targets typically don't change with wheel offset. so align the car normally with usual settings. though i always say its good to align the car if you haven't done it in a while, especially if you are putting on new tires, if you know you have an other wise good alignment and you are just putting on other wheels then then getting an alignment may not be necessary, especially if you are using your old tires, and you havent stated if your new wheels come with new tires or not.

Hah thanks man, i see you respond to me the most! I apologize for being a pain in the ass 😅

Both wheels and tires are going to be brand new, wheels are 17x7 enkei ev5’s (bronze finish)and the tires im running are continental control contact sport a/s 215/45/17’s

Ive been directed towards conti products, (i.e the timing kit i just put in recently too)

Archived