LegacyGT.com

Quick question...

http://legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2634&pictureid=12026

Anyone have ideas on price difference? Cheap one doesn't say what actual brand it is and guessing the safest bet is Denso but I'd like to save the money down the road if the cheap one is actually a good unit.

Anyone have ideas on price difference? Cheap one doesn't say what actual brand it is and guessing the safest bet is Denso but I'd like to save the money down the road if the cheap one is actually a good unit.

The Denso one is more expensive but it will work well and should last. You don't want to be chasing problems caused by some off brand component for this piece, it's very important for your engine's health.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/idea-web-links-saved-various-parts-219238.html

That thread has most of the answers to what we recommend...see post 172

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 3 months later...

Up from the slight dead... replaced the front O2 with the suggested denso. Code came back. Apon further scanning, the front O2 values aren't changing. I assume closer to 1v means lean? The rear O2 is staying rich. Rear O2 was replaced approx 6 mons ago..

Thoughts???

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The front sensor is the wide band on our cars as far as I've been told. The rear is deleted with a 3"dp and tune...to the best of my knowledge.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

The front sensor is the wide band on our cars as far as I've been told. The rear is deleted with a 3"dp and tune...to the best of my knowledge.
I ordered the wide band, compared the 2 before installing it and they are exactly identical including the spot where the little bracket goes that bolts with the ign. coil!

• 4 months later...

*update*

Along with the 2096 code, I was also getting a 303 code as well. At anyrate, my radiator let go and I decided to change the injector on cyl.3

Not only did it clear the misfire, but also the 2096 as well! Thanx for the help everyone..

Archived