LegacyGT.com

The Red Neck [Car] Thread V2

SBT

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately the man behind this creation passed away at the age of 39 due to a ruptured aorta. But he made a mark in history with his creation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yHl24QynOM]traktor racing volvo terror - YouTube[/ame]

453747.png

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is "Redneck" or just "Red".... this guy in our neighbourhood (He is a recent Chinese immigrant) rides around on this old URAL sidecar rig....all decked out to look like a war time Chinese army bike....sports a big Chinese flag along with a Canadian flag on the back.....got him to stop for a picture this morning while I was shoveling the sidewalks and driveway.

QQnbhfi.jpg

Don't know if this is "Redneck" or just "Red".... this guy in our neighbourhood (He is a recent Chinese immigrant) rides around on this old URAL sidecar rig....all decked out to look like a war time Chinese army bike....sports a big Chinese flag along with a Canadian flag on the back.....got him to stop for a picture this morning while I was shoveling the sidewalks and driveway.

QQnbhfi.jpg

It may not be old. They still make them and sell them abroad. Note the front disk brake rather than a drum.

It may not be old. They still make them and sell them abroad. Note the front disk brake rather than a drum.

Yeah....it is not real old but he refurbished it and upgraded it to new specs....when he first got it the thing looked like it been through a war or two ..... odd bike to put that kinda work and money into, but I guess he loves it. :rolleyes:

the wagon is just to darn limited on space. its sorta a ragtop...

is that a original pic from you ? is this homemade baja prowling the streets of colorado

(just reposted it over on the outback forum where there is a whole thread on such creations.)

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/62-car-lounge/143129-home-made-baja-s-brats.html

is that a original pic from you ? is this homemade baja prowling the streets of colorado

(just reposted it over on the outback forum where there is a whole thread on such creations.)

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums/62-car-lounge/143129-home-made-baja-s-brats.html

yes that was my picture saw that gem while I was working, there is a jetta wagon that is the same concept but much more complete actually has a back window and bed cover... but i cant ever get a picture of it parked or at all really. both in colorado