LegacyGT.com

Price on 2018 Legacy 3.6R

legacyfan2018

I am getting quoted the following for a 2018 Legacy 3.6 R

MSRP: $35,568 - with below options.

Discount: $3,000

Selling Price: $32, 568

Invoice Price: 32, 500

This is max discount I am able to get and pretty much every dealer in Atlanta, GA seem to offering between $2.5K to $3K off the MSRP. Any advice or pointers from other members if they have paid similar price on the 2018's?

2018 Legacy 3.6R Limited CVT

Ice Silver Metallic /Black

Option Package 23

SUBARU STARLINK 8.0" Multimedia

Navigation System

- Multi-Touch High Resolution Display, SiriusXM Traffic & TravelLink 3 Years Free, Subaru Map Update Program 3 Years Free EyeSight Driver-Assist System

- Pre-Collision Braking System, Pre-Collision Throttle Management System, Lane Departure Warning & Lane Sway Warning, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keep Assist

Reverse Automatic Braking System

High Beam Assist

Popular Package #2A

- Rear Bumper Applique

- Cargo Tray

- All Weather Floor Mats

- Splash Guards

- LED Map and Dome Lights

Ext Auto Dim Mirror

Body Side Molding

Side Cargo Net

I try working off invoice instead of MSRP. It could be a few hundred over or below depending on different factors. Various VIP partner programs indicate up to 2% below is possible with some buyers indicating even more possible. Dealer invoice as shown to you at dealer or what is on car sites like NADA are not really what they paid and have dollars, like holdback, built in.

I'm still waiting on a 3.6R to test drive and may be able to provide better experience soon.

I'm still waiting on a 3.6R to test drive and may be able to provide better experience soon.

I got tired of waiting and made my Order... The 2 local dealers price their 2.5's like 3.6's and don't stock em'...

According to TrueCar here, it's suggesting that the invoice price is $32,856 which includes Package 2A and EyeSight.

The average around here suggests $33,222, but I don't know how accurate TC is. For example, the local Honda dealership didn't participate in TC, but did beat the TC "price" by over $1000, so I don't know how reliable it is.

You can also look into a car buying service. I may or may not participate in one of the VIP pricing things, like the mountain biking association, but apparently you have to be a member for 6 months before you can use it for a Subaru discount. Which reminds me, I should spend the $30 on the yearly membership so I can do this next spring. :) I believe the VIP pricing is a few percent off the invoice, like 2% below invoice.

Is that a real price for a 3.6R with eyesight...go to Subaru's site and build your own and see what the real price. More like 38,000.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

Archived