LegacyGT.com

Anyone getting dust behind their 7inch StarLink display?

I noticed the other day that the StarLink display in our 2017 Legacy appears to have some dust behind the touch screen.

I keep a microfiber cloth handy in the center console to wipe/clean the outside of the display of dust and fingerprints and noticed that I couldn't get rid of some dust particles.

You can see the dust particles in question in the image below within the red section.

It's not a huge deal at the moment but if dust keeps collecting back there and accumulating, it will certainly get annoying.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

3NFj0pW.jpg

I put a matte tablet screen protector over it to cut the glare down, which is way nicer on the eyes when the light would normally reflect.

I ended up with the usual few bubbles on application. I don't notice anything in comparison to the bubbles!

I put a matte tablet screen protector over it to cut the glare down, which is way nicer on the eyes when the light would normally reflect.

I ended up with the usual few bubbles on application. I don't notice anything in comparison to the bubbles!

We just ordered a screen protector for ours too. It's not anti-glare, I wasn't happy with the reviews I was seeing on the anti-glare ones....I should be installing it this weekend. Though, I don't think its going to help with the dust or anything....

Archived