LegacyGT.com

One window inoperative

Hi All - Just had my 2009 front end replaced plus a fender...after a truck backed into me when I was parked (that's the God honest truth !!). OK I know the shop had to disconnect my battery to repair my car, now one window does not operate, pass side rear. Does not work from main or door control. Any suggestions how to check or repair this? I'm hesitant to go back to the shop, since I was having some minor issues with that window prior to going in for the repairs...so maybe it happened because of the accident? If I thought about it, I could have mentioned this when they started the work. They had my "beauty" (now) for 2 weeks. Too late to get the (other guys) ins to pay. Anyway, any suggestions what to do?

Front end replaced and a fender....and you think his insurance company would fix your window if it wasn't impacted? :lol:

I agree with Freaksavior, sounds like a bad motor. Take the door panel off and apply power and ground to your motor (both ways) to see if anything happens. You can also try beating on the door panel while operating the switch to see if the motor starts working.

Archived