LegacyGT.com

Will Koni Sport Yellows fit the 6th Gen?

On 11/28/2022 at 1:16 PM, JRu17 said:

Whiteline front strut tops dont fit, I'm glad I also had a set of new OEM ones.  DBA front rotors dont fit, I was told before the suspension and brakes were interchangeable with the WRX and the Legacy, last time I did the fronts I swear I ordered the stoptech slotted rotors for the WRX.  They're gettin me front rotors that'll fit and I'll still get the upgraded braking with the DS2500s.  I'll see how the rest goes, if I have anything else that's wrong, hopefully not.

P.S. they couldn't possibly be nicer, cool shop

I think the brake parts for the 3.6R are shared with the WRX....not the 2.5. 

Ah, the front pads fit, the front rotors fit last time, they were stoptech, the dba dont and the WRX doesnt have a electronic ebrake so the rears dont.  I'm asking a few WRX buddies if they need brakes hopefully I can sell em soon and buy Legacy rotors and rear pads

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 7:19 PM, DougKelly20 said:

I think the brake parts for the 3.6R are shared with the WRX....not the 2.5. 

Ahh ok.  What's weird is the stop tech rotors for the WRX fit last time and they were out of those so I got the DBA and they wouldn't fit.  I ended up doing the front DS2500 pads with centric full face rotors and as soon as I sell the dba and rear pads I'll do my rears probably centric full face rotor and I'll have to see what pad options are available because I don't see DS2500 rears.  

Suspension settled so I went back and had them do the front pads n rotors, Perrin steering rack damper, SSD front strut tower brace, and the final alignment.  Car is a lot more confident feeling, flatter all around with less body roll and not at all as harsh as I was expecting.  I'd like to do the front alk because while the car is flatter around curves, the most body movement I get is accelerating and stopping.  

Edited by JRu17
  • Like 1