LegacyGT.com

Magnetite Gray Metallic

NewSubieLegacy

I agree, I'm torn between the Black and Gray. I had an 09 Legacy that was Black, I loved that thing, but it showed every single scratch in the world. Made me think about White for the next one... Have to see both in person before I make a decision!

That gray is great. I have never been a gray car fan, but even less so black for the reasons mentioned above, but my wife had a Dark Grey Metallic BRZ and it grew on me. Looked shiny and good even when it was dirty, and swirl marks weren't overly apparent.

Just brought home my magnetite gray 2.5 limited last week. Was the same as most above, between a white and black before I ran across a gray. Came from a black car previously and had OCD over dirt and scratches so knew I needed something different. I knew the gray was a happy medium between the two colors and beings as it was new for the legacy, and there were only 3 available around at the time, figured it was pretty rare to see another one around here.

Just brought home my magnetite gray 2.5 limited last week. Was the same as most above, between a white and black before I ran across a gray. Came from a black car previously and had OCD over dirt and scratches so knew I needed something different. I knew the gray was a happy medium between the two colors and beings as it was new for the legacy, and there were only 3 available around at the time, figured it was pretty rare to see another one around here.

Congrats! Since you're the first on the forum with this color, post some pics and claim your rightful spot here....

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-magnetite-gray-metallic-thread-2018-265961.html

I'll have to say, the black on my 05 wagon looks awesome in the evening when the light is right even with 247,000 miles on it. I look out the back door of the house and see it sitting in the shadow of the house on the driveway.

The black is great at certain times. Just can't be OCD about it ;)

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 1 year later...