LegacyGT.com

Crawford AOS V3 Question

I sent a PM to Big Bopper since he did an install of version 2.

From his V2 instructions, it appears he tapped into one of the ports on the charge pipe. There are two identical ones and he capped one off. What are these ports?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/5th-gen-lgt-performance-mods-202211.html?p=4308126&highlight=crawford+extension#post4308126

1247834035_firstportlgtintake.thumb.jpg.30ac954b86f5eeff177b69342bd0826c.jpg

After getting a PM from Big Bopper and looking at the instructions again. i'm thinking port 4 goes as shown below. That line leads to a metal tubing going down. so maybe it connects to the cold side turbo inlet below which would go to connection 3 to close the loop. Not 100% though. I'll take off bottom tray at some point to follow where it goes.

1990036343_crossoverlineventhosesportfourquestionmark.thumb.png.070b041e0164b0597e4324f50fb21bc0.png

The installation instructions are for WRX/STI. Does anyone know where the white sensor in the photo is on our cars?

Thanks in advance.

2010 LGT does not have the electronic check valve ("white sensor"). Don't know about 2011 & 2012 LGT.

I sent a PM to Big Bopper since he did an install of version 2.

From his V2 instructions, it appears he tapped into one of the ports on the charge pipe. There are two identical ones and he capped one off. What are these ports?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/5th-gen-lgt-performance-mods-202211.html?p=4308126&highlight=crawford+extension#post4308126

This is the low pressure intake side to turbo. In OEM configuration, 1st nipple on left side comes from L&R valve cover breather hose ports. Next nipple to the right comes from crankcase vent below PCV. These two nipples/lines introduce the oil mist/blow by you are trying to eliminate from the intake, by installing the AOS.

• 1 year later...