LegacyGT.com

Data to scale injectors for idle

1-3-2-4

No. It is a table with values from 0V to 5V. You'll have to search for a maf scale for the spt intake. Search something like "subaru legacy gt spt intake maf scale romraider".

Looks like I might have to go lone wolf on the intake maf one thing I noticed on some other sites for other 850cc injectors people would post things like...

3150 9.80, 2.70, 1.80, 1.50, 1.30

OK those seem to be latency ranges.. however what is the "3150" number? At least in ECUflash in the injector latency I only have the voltage and the latency numbers for the voltage ranges so I don't see where the 3150 would go.

Now having said that the things I need to log is A/F learning #1 limits &

A/F learning #1 Airflow ranges?

Looks like I might have to go lone wolf on the intake maf one thing I noticed on some other sites for other 850cc injectors people would post things like...

3150 9.80, 2.70, 1.80, 1.50, 1.30

OK those seem to be latency ranges.. however what is the "3150" number? At least in ECUflash in the injector latency I only have the voltage and the latency numbers for the voltage ranges so I don't see where the 3150 would go.

Now having said that the things I need to log is A/F learning #1 limits &

A/F learning #1 Airflow ranges?

I'd stay with stock maf scaling then. Your tuner will hash that out when you get your full tune.

I'd also leave the latency stock. The values you posted seem to be from a cobb ap which uses different injector scalar logic.

Here is what you should log:

A/F correction #1

A/F learning #1

Ol/Cl

Target AFR

AFR #1

Wideband AFR

Load

Maf (V)

Maf (g/s)

RPM

Total Timing

If I can think of more I'll edit this.

I'd stay with stock maf scaling then. Your tuner will hash that out when you get your full tune.

I'd also leave the latency stock. The values you posted seem to be from a cobb ap which uses different injector scalar logic.

Here is what you should log:

A/F correction #1

A/F learning #1

Ol/Cl

Target AFR

AFR #1

Wideband AFR

Load

Maf (V)

Maf (g/s)

RPM

Total Timing

If I can think of more I'll edit this.

what is the OL/CL and Target AFR listed under?

Right now I can tell you just putting 850cc in under the scalar is worse off it wont idle if at all.

They are not logged because no o2 sensors they were 0 the whole time.. also I noticed it would slowly get lean all the way to 20 afr when you give a little throttle it would go down a bit.. I will post what I have when I get on the train.

I wonder if I can fix that lean issue because I still don't have the correct numbers in for scaling I left it at 580 850 might be bettter or may cause me to run extra rich on throttle. It can lean out so much at idle it will die if say you turn the wheel or the idle falls just right.

You shouldn't run the vehicle without an O2 sensor and expect it to idle correctly. All CL fueling (including idle) is controlled by the O2 sensors.

I think you should pay someone to tune your car before your new engine goes kaboom. The picture you posted in the other thread has very low oil pressure.

I'm willing to offer help still but tuning is difficult and can destroy a motor easily. If you truly have 850 cc injectors, your scalar should be close to that. Putting an intake and injectors in at the same time is madness when you're trying to tune. If you pay a tuner, they will send you a basemap for all of your mods and it will be much safer than what you are currently doing.

I have the oil pressure sensor in the rear gallery plug so it's going to read lower It's done that on this and my EJ25D motor I did not want to try and fit that and the stock sensor under the alternator at the same time.

Also without the o2 sensor my understanding is the car will just stay in OL for fueling.

romraiderlog_first_run_1_20171011_145511.csv

Also without the o2 sensor my understanding is the car will just stay in OL for fueling.

It will likely be in a limp-mode and using the failsafe OL table to control fueling, and not the regular primary fueling tables. Even still, trying to tune the injectors and the intake at the same time is just going to be a nightmare.

Archived