LegacyGT.com

The Official F1 Thread - V2

SBT

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah - just a bit lower friction for the 2 meters closest to the track. Would at least keep the drivers more careful.

Keep the traction limit the same, I say... but embed some nails in there to result in a puncture. ;) Equally bad idea, but much more entertaining and arguably safer. :lol:

I know the safety arguments against high curbs and gravel. But clearly the stewards are woefully inconsistent just as in Indycar. Despite Charlie Whiting's protests. Maybe solution is some kind of engine cutoff if you go off track. The current system stinks.

At some higher end golf courses I've played at have golf carts with GPS monitors that not only give you detailed maps with yardages but also will power down the cart if wander off into areas they don't want you in.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

What a surprise to see sir PhilThy back amongst the living...

I don’t like Hamilton... never have and never will. But my hat is off to him winning his 4th title. Too bad it has been decided already, as I will be at the Interlagos race in two weeks.

You are correct, Phil. Both Schumacher and Vettel were/are German. Remember when Ferrari didn't get penalized when their aero board behind the front wheel didn't conform with the rules back in the Schumacher days? Special Ferrari dispensation.

Or Schumacher trying to ram Villeneuve off in 1997 and "losing his points" but Ferrari kept the team points for end of year money? And Schumacher not getting any race ban for his efforts?

Yeah, Ferrari is held to the same standard as all the other teams. :lol::lol::lol:

What a surprise to see sir PhilThy back amongst the living...

I don’t like Hamilton... never have and never will. But my hat is off to him winning his 4th title. Too bad it has been decided already, as I will be at the Interlagos race in two weeks.

Stay safe and don't get mugged too many times.

Stay safe and don't get mugged too many times.

Thanks... I go there a few times per year for business. Sao Paulo is relatively safe and I always go with local people that work for me... so no sweat.

Rio is quite dangerous, on the other hand. Even locals are extra cautious and worry about being mugged, robbed, killed, etc.

I am still looking forward to the race. Last time I was at Interlagos they had a local SCCA equivalent series running. Saw some cool cars and met Fittipaldi's brother.

He's polish and the Germans defeated them quite handily.

In a dirty, unprovoked, and sneaky kind of way. It didn't help that all the allies that swore to protect the Poles chose to look away... that strategy did not work out very well. Until the Americans got reluctantly involved, that is, and saved the old world.

Kubica is a fighter and a talented driver. It would be great to see him back in F1, but I realize that it might be a pipe dream by now.