LegacyGT.com

2009 Subaru Legacy Outback 2.0D

Eivind

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Told ya. Say you do this, get a respray, add the EDM/JDM tailights, facelift garnish, rear bumper, it'd totally fit with the new cars IMO. I really think this is the best looking outback subaru has come up with. Before and after that, meh.

I recall when I was living there back in 2010, I thought I was all that with my obxt. I mean it was nice. But I recall noticing that the edm 07+ outback looked different and somehow better. Never really payed attention until I came back. Should have come back with a bunch of goodies but did not :mad:.

Beautiful car, beautiful country, just amazing. You've got one of the best looking outbacks in my opinion. Well done!

Thanks! Appreciate it. :)

I recall when I was living there back in 2010, I thought I was all that with my obxt. I mean it was nice. But I recall noticing that the edm 07+ outback looked different and somehow better. Never really payed attention until I came back. Should have come back with a bunch of goodies but did not :mad:.

Haha, you totally should. :)

Thanks!

Yes, I cut the plastic flare with a dremel, removed the lower set of clips, and rolled the inner metal fender. :)

Thanks!

And what do you do whit moudwards?

And finally, how many milimeters do you have between coilovers? There any interference?

It seems exactly fit into fenders!

0fb141ede550ad51b06381efda52992d.jpgdc2889b34e853134c9759a0b9238cb64.jpg

Enviat des del meu Redmi Pro usant Tapatalk

The mudguards are still in place. There is now however a small gap between the mudguard and the metal inner fender, but it does not rub.

I have not measured the clearence to the coilovers, but this is about the same as stock. No rubbing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After lowering the car, I got some negative camber in the rear, and as you guys know, this is not adjustable on these cars.

Therefore, I went for the Whiteline KCA399 camber bushings, which basicly is poly-bushings with a bolt that has an eccentric hole.

I have also this week been to the local workshop for a new wheel alignment. :)

I also used this opportunity to change from Outback-specific UCA's, to Legacy.

Used an hydraulic press to press out the outer bushings in the new UCA.

bFsX7B.jpg

Replaced with Whiteline KCA399:

M3Xx6M.jpg

Difference between Outback and Legacy UCA's:

LDvIcN.jpg

PIsquM.jpg

• 1 month later...