LegacyGT.com

What do you use the tray above the cupholders for?

MrBlack

http://i.imgur.com/wjYRojU.jpg

What do you use this for? I use a larger iPhone so it doesn't fit in here. I was hoping Subaru would introduce a phone stand/charger like the Lexus ones that would fit but so far they haven't.

So what do you use it for? If possible, post pictures :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the summer time when I don't have a jacket, I place my keys in there (keyless start). Otherwise, it sits empty as I don't like to have anything visible in those open areas when I leave the car.

In a pinch, I have placed a phone in there and it fits perfectly for most small to medium sized phones (no Samsung Notes, or Pixel XLs).

Ammo

:lol:

is it loose rounds? my magazines keep falling out when I turn too fast so I moved them to the driver's door cupholder, it fits three mags nicely.

I'm going to see if I can fit an AR15 mag into the spot.

Right now all I put in it are keys. The only key I ever carry is my car fob which has a flashlight and cuff key on it. I don't even know where my house key is since I use the garage and have keypad locks on my house. For work, we use our ID to get in through the doors so I've pretty much become keyless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Now that the summer months are here and I don't have as many pockets available, I generally put my keyless fob in there. I find it fits it perfectly, and I imagine that's what it may have been made for.

• 5 months later...
My Galaxy S9 in an Otterbox fits in there perfectly, diagonally. It sits there upside down while plugged into the car for using the nav via Android Auto.

Very jealous of your Android Auto built in. I have my phone on a mount running Android Auto, but it's not the same.

Very jealous of your Android Auto built in. I have my phone on a mount running Android Auto, but it's not the same.

It took me most of a weekend of playing around with it to get it to work at all and I'm not sure what I did. It's still flaky. Sometimes the voice directions come over the car speakers, sometimes not.