LegacyGT.com

Jalopnik & The Smoking Tire pieces on Legacy GT wagon

• 2 weeks later...
Its interesting how Jalopnik and car magazines are now saying that wagons are cool. Same people who were mocking them few years back.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Its interesting how Jalopnik and car magazines are now saying that wagons are cool. Same people who were mocking them few years back.
Enthusiasts did not buy wagons when they were new. We might still have some to choose from if they had put their money where their mouth is.

Enthusiasts did not buy wagons when they were new. We might still have some to choose from if they had put their money where their mouth is.

Not sure I agree completely. I did search long and hard for mine, only to find it slightly used. Two local dealers told me point blank the car I was inquiring about does not exist and I might be mistaken it for Outback(fine vehicle in itself).

Not that it matters now anyway. This isn't just Subaru's course, its overall trend in North America.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Not sure I agree completely. I did search long and hard for mine, only to find it slightly used. Two local dealers told me point blank the car I was inquiring about does not exist and I might be mistaken it for Outback(fine vehicle in itself).

Not that it matters now anyway. This isn't just Subaru's course, its overall trend in North America.

I bought mine new. It was one of the last '05s 5MT wagons in my region. It had sat on a lot in Pittsburgh for months and they gave me a good deal to get it off their hands. The salespeople told me their customers didn't like turbos. They wanted cheap, economical, durable transportation.

I bought one of my wagons new in May 2006. One of two leftovers in Northeast. Was sitting on the lot for a year.

I still hate they kill configurations that were already developed and in fact continued to be produced. As you all know the LGT MT wagon was manufactured at SIA through MY2008 for Canada.

Archived