LegacyGT.com

unable to view classified

zechs

Im seeking some assistance here. I am a new member so forgive the ignorance.

Once i joined i was able to view the classifieds section now i dont see it. When i try to go to the classifieds by URL it gives me the following notification.

zechs, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Please assist or point out what i am doing incorrectly.

Kind Regards.

• Moderators

Hi zechs. Due to increasing new member registrations and issues with members not following the rules in the marketplace, restrictions have been added that require new members to be registered for 30 days and to have 15 contributory posts before they can access the marketplace. This is to protect members and maintain the high quality member marketplace that we have here on the site.

Update: newly registered users can now VIEW the marketplace and threads, but will not be able to SELL until they have satisfied the 30-day and 15-post requirements.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Update: newly registered users can now VIEW the marketplace and threads, but will not be able to SELL until they have satisfied the 30-day and 15-post requirements.

I agree that this is a much better system for the community, but I'm having the same issue as jager

Just a heads up, we are now able to view the classifieds but are unable to view any pictures

I'm having the same issue. What is the point of cutting us off from viewing pics? I get that "low-ranking" members can't post to sell stuff, but it's pretty difficult to use the site right now for just browsing. I'm hoping this is a temporary situation, at least with regard to viewing images.

• 7 months later...

Archived