LegacyGT.com

2010 GT 6MT trans/engine bolt PNs

As the title states I need some info on the 2 passenger's side upper bolts and the top starter bolt. I've searched parts.subaru.com and could not find anything that listed the part numbers but did find them shown on diagrams just with the good ole "see figure 005". Long story short the top starter bolt was seized, luckily it came out but with no threads, I'm in the same boat with the other 2 bolts on top but I'm hoping they wont kill the threads since I've had them soaking in PB blaster for 4 days now. Anyhow I'm not so trusting of the local dealerships parts people they have given me more than enough reasons to not trust them, but thats another story. So I would like to go/call in prepared with exact part numbers if I can because I usually have more success that way. Next issue is if one of the 3 local subaru dealers has these in stock otherwise I'll have to consider the alternate which I dont like to do when it comes to important hardware. These along with a few other seized bolts are what have turned a simple weekend long clutch and gaskets job into a 4 weekend long, why the hell did I decide saving $735 was worth it, nightmare.

Archived