LegacyGT.com

Engine Skid Plate

I made a custom, very functional skid plate for my 2010 that took a lot of scrapes and abuse. I am looking for one for my 6th gen, without have to fab it up myself. I just don't have the time right now. I checked out the aftermarket accessories thread and see the link to the primitive racing site. This one is for the 5th gen, 6 cylinder models. Can anyone confirm this fits 6th gens, with a four banger? I want to make sure I can access the oil drain without removing the plate, and don't have to weld mounts to the frame like I did on my 5th gen. With winter approaching inevitably , I want something to protect the undercarriage from chunks of snow & ice in the roadway.

Check out the first page of the Aftermarket Mods thread, there's several links for skid plates listed under the Exterior Parts. I believe at least one person on this forum installed them as well (reason they are listed as being compatible).

Check out the first page of the Aftermarket Mods thread, there's several links for skid plates listed under the Exterior Parts. I believe at least one person on this forum installed them as well (reason they are listed as being compatible).

I did and clicked the link, but when redirected to Primitive's website, it states those fit the 5th gen. I would like confirmation that it fits the 6th gens.

I did and clicked the link, but when redirected to Primitive's website, it states those fit the 5th gen. I would like confirmation that it fits the 6th gens.

It will fit the 6th gen,when u click on the link scroll down and click on the Show compatible models 2015-2017 is also listed.

As for oil drain hole,before u add to cart u need click on the bar where it says OIL HOLES and FUMOTO VALVE. And click if u want the hole or not its $20 extra.

Archived