LegacyGT.com

2020 Legacy GT Thread

LegGTLT

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: LOUD

Sad times, just a little past 100 posts and this thread is already down the drain.

In good old times threads about upcoming LGTs were getting 10K posts before being locked up :cool::p:p:p:p:p

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

In all fairness, you'd be crazy not to cross shop the Chevy Puegeot Citroen SS if you're looking at the legacy. Especially if you want a car that can merge in traffic without using every inch of its singer sewing motor.
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Sad times, just a little past 100 posts and this thread is already down the drain.

In good old times threads about upcoming LGTs were getting 10K posts before being locked up :cool::p:p:p:p:p

What? :confused: Did you never participate in an LGT launch thread with B4 and I? Shit was having to get cleaned up after 50 posts of us fighting about how he was (and still is :wub:) a planted SOA Bot. :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

thank you fulton for making this thread interesting, it was turning in to another one of LegGTLT's failures.

It's ALWAYS takes someone to make my threads interesting, so happy it was you two little whiny b........ hey! Look! Another wishful thread on an LGT! :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 2 weeks later...
What? :confused: Did you never participate in an LGT launch thread with B4 and I? Shit was having to get cleaned up after 50 posts of us fighting about how he was (and still is :wub:) a planted SOA Bot. :lol:

wasn't true then. still isn't true today.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

The Ascent will fill the gap for a huge segment of lost Subaru owners - as a full-on SUV, it'll have everything that customers want.

Large SUV-sizing in a car-like platform, capable hatch with loads of room - seats up or down, comfortable seating for 5 and reasonable seating for three more, 5,000 lb towing capability, DIT H4, and AWD w/HDCVT.

Which leaves room for Subaru to drop a sport hatch into the mix for those who want performance and (some) utility, so I'd look for a WRX/STI hatch in the future. Doubt we'll ever see a Legacy Wagon again, because it pulls sales from the Outback and that's likely a bridge too far.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I'd be happy with a non CVT H6 Legacy that hit 60 in under 6 seconds. 8 or 9 speed auto with paddle shifters would also be nice.

As much as I'd love this, we both know that's not in the realm of the possible...

but since we're sniffing glue and hallucinating, I'd like a shooting brake, H6DITT with a paddle-shifted 6-8 speed DSG, full, front-to-rear LSDs (center-control-able), full STI suspension bits, 6-pot Brembo front, 4-pot rear brakes, on Bilstein COs. Please and thank you in advance

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

As much as I'd love this, we both know that's not in the realm of the possible...

but since we're sniffing glue and hallucinating, I'd like a shooting brake, H6DITT with a paddle-shifted 6-8 speed DSG, full, front-to-rear LSDs (center-control-able), full STI suspension bits, 6-pot Brembo front, 4-pot rear brakes, on Bilstein COs. Please and thank you in advance

sounds like a $60k subaru

Because he also described a DSG, 6 pot brakes, STI Suspension, and manually adjustable diffs. Maybe an exaggeration, but not too much. It would be a larger STI limited, with two more cylinders, an extra turbo, and a DSG.

Considering the STI Limited is about $42K, the additions listed here would easily push the LGT described north of $50K

Archived