LegacyGT.com

New 2015 owner!

Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself!

On Friday I traded in my 2013 Toyota Tacoma with 113k miles for a 2015 Legacy 2.5i Premium with only 36k miles. The Legacy has some cosmetic issues but I got it for a great price and it runs great, so I can look past a few scratches and dings.

Living in the Washington DC area, having a car will really help with gas and parking in DC/Baltimore!

Here's my truck: it had a 2" lift with 32" tires, a Bestop Supertop and a bunch of other little mods.

925deb767cf6cdf77efc8f4a4736baf8.jpg

eeda9977456f18864ff3a6285dbc4cad.jpg

Here's the Subie:

5f3606223f0f15bd5c77ff716fe1d1e2.jpg

dbef9d6e33be1d58a808161f413b72a4.jpg

df24fabc0b77af732e0f1bf4deecdd83.jpg

66118eaeea4e3cfb9593351d6204cc8e.jpg

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty excited about it. It'll be a hell of a lot easier to drive around the city and park (not to mention gas).

Already have some weathertech mats and window rain visors on order, and am researching some roof racks haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeatherTechs were in mine within 3 days. Love those things, summer and snow especially.

Wife already told me she's getting them as an early b-day gift for me.

Does anyone make in-channel window visors? I had them on my truck and liked having them, but can't find any for the Legacy?

Does anyone make in-channel window visors? I had them on my truck and liked having them, but can't find any for the Legacy?

You might try here: (I remember a few threads that may be related to what you are after as well)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-6th-gen-legacy-aftermarket-mods-and-accessories-233671.html

I searched high & low for in channel visors & all the companies, even my fav Wade; refuse to make them since Subaru sells the mediocre tape on visors! - not in channel. One of my front ones keeps coming loose on the front edge ... the dealer has re taped it 3x in 9 months already.

You might try here: (I remember a few threads that may be related to what you are after as well)

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-6th-gen-legacy-aftermarket-mods-and-accessories-233671.html

Thanks!

I saw those but would much prefer the in channel ones. I don't trust the adhesive to hold and not leave residue on the car.

Maybe there are some for an Outback or Impreza that might work on the Legacy?

Archived