LegacyGT.com

DAM and FNL all ovver the place

robburns201

I just briefly looked through your logs and the 'AF Learning' column shows pretty high values. These refer to the four 'learned values' shown in the screenshot on post#6 of this thread. As previously said, these values should be within +/-5%. Yours go as high as 11.72% (max is 15%). You also need to log 'AF Correction' so we can see how much fuel the ECU is trying to add/remove on top of what he has learned to add/remove already.

Anyway, as I said before, positive values mean you are running lean---ECU measured X amount of air but actually X+Y entered the combustion chamber. Therefore, the ECU is trying to compensate by adding the appropriate amount of fuel. This could be caused by a vaccum leak (and possibly a poor tune too). And running lean potentially increases the likelihood of knock.

What kind of air intake do you have?

K+n stock air box...Never reoiled filter and cleaned maf the other day...I will log again with af-correction tonight...next HR or so...thank you for doing this

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

ok got a couple logs...seems i get the highest values in AF learn when im just putting around...if i give it 20% or more throttle it seems to drop to 8 or 9 from 11 or 12....Also i have had a nipple on my gas tank rust off and am waiting to have that replaced...IDK if that would affect me being lean...Also would i benefit flashing the stage 1 91 tune WITH the cobb intake? just because i have K+N....Thanks again

datalog11.csv

Just looked at it again and failed to find the AF correction column. In any case, your AF learning values are still high. Some of them actually increased a bit (peak at 12.5%). And you do have several FLKC values (Fine Knock column). If the ECU registers more of these, then it will decrease your IAM/DAM.

The K/N panel filter could in fact be partially to blame for these AF learned values.

But still, I would strongly suggest to first get rid of all your leaks, then get a proper tune from, say, tuningalliance. It'll be better.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived