LegacyGT.com

2008 spec B turbo inlet issues efr 7163

Hey guys,

Looking for some help fitting a turbo inlet on a stock location efr7163 turbo. Having a problem making it around the tgv deletes and nobody (full race - who I bought the kit from, agency power - who full race referred me to and worked really hard trying to find me a solution) seems to be able to help me out here. I can't imagine I'm the first one trying this, or why full race would have sold me the combo if it was impossible.

Would greatly appreciate thoughts or ideas!

Thanks in advance!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you running phenolic spacers? Did you delete the air pump system? That is a large hindrance. Are you using an offset silicon coupler to the inlet(assuming the agency power hard inlet)? 3" large stock location turbos are a giant pain in the ass. Here is my Dom with the AVO inlet.

23388305183_c04396c330_z_d.jpg

23388303633_64594e6909_z_d.jpg

In order to fit my gimmick turbo inlet to dom 1.5 I had to use the larger phenolic spacers and trim as much material off my tgv deletes as possible. Still fits very snug.3b7ed8e2b081b0da48bd5a25e607c075.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Phenolic spacers? (Probably not since i have no idea what youre talking about).

Air pump BS is all gone. My turbo inlet is a true 2.5" or 2.6" if you measure at the roll on the edge to assist in clamping. Unfortunately that means talking to people like perrin and agency power they don't know what to tell me to do. Cause that means im looking for some funky coupler to fit it to the agency 3" metal turbo inlet which is what i was hoping to run.

Where would I find these phenolic spacers? And those photos is pretty close to what i have going on. Really irritating. Or do i spend the money and just go to a different intake like the process west. (if its taller).

Really just frustrated at the apparent lack of knowledge on the kit i was sold. Still haven't received a reply from Full-Race about asking them what turbo inlet they suggest since imho they should atleast have an idea and the 2 day turn around on questions. (Sorry, slight rant)

In order to fit my gimmick turbo inlet to dom 1.5 I had to use the larger phenolic spacers and trim as much material off my tgv deletes as possible. Still fits very snug.3b7ed8e2b081b0da48bd5a25e607c075.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The Perrin inlet is molded with the tgv's in mind, I have 3mm phenolic spacers, air delete and tgv delete. Tight fit, but once its on it fits perfectly.

Archived