LegacyGT.com

Reverse camera stay on?

@Brisvegas Your best bet would use a front end such as Tapatalk or use Chrome or Silk for the Web. But my gut is telling me you have the site blocked.

Laughing at Oneself and with Others is Good for the Soul[emoji16]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

Have tried Google Chrome?

Thanks to you and Rowlette for the input. I'm not a big fan of Chrome, and I can't see how it is a browser problem ..... I tend to think like Rowlette is suggesting, that the site is being blocked somehow, I've done some checking and I have also tried temporarily disabling my virus protection but that didn't help ..... oh well like I say .... it's a bit annoying but not the end of the world ... I'll continue to try some basic fixes but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Thanks anyway guys.

Pat, I've swung around to your way of thinking.

I was just talking to a friend who has his own small website and he tells me that the developers of his site have asked for reasonably big dollars to upgrade his existing site to include viewing by browsers other than Chrome .... which he can't really justify to pay, so in his case Chrome is needed to view his site ....... So perhaps there is a similar thing happening with the Subaru Outback site???

I guess the proof would be if anyone who doesn't have Chrome can connect to the Outback site with I.E. then my latest theory is still wrong :lol:

Archived