LegacyGT.com

savethewagons savedhiswagon build thread

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys. I'm in the process of trying to get the stated value on my insurance raised after all the work I had done but the guy is having a hard time finding any decent comps. Anyone want to be a pal who's done a jdm swap and make a fake classified add, and list the legacy for around $60,000? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you keep the side feed or do the conversion rail for top feeds or swap the fuel system for the sti top feed rail?

Yours came out awesome, I love the roof rail deletes. I stayed side feed for now bc my power goals weren't anything crazy (338 whp). I plan on doing a big power build in a year or so and will convert.

Thanks guys. I'm in the process of trying to get the stated value on my insurance raised after all the work I had done but the guy is having a hard time finding any decent comps. Anyone want to be a pal who's done a jdm swap and make a fake classified add, and list the legacy for around $60,000? Haha

when i was doing a build assessment for the car, i came up with $20,000. meaning that would be the most my i'd get for the car if totaled. i use the a collector insurance company as they give me a break because i have my other cars insured with them. anything above 20K, i would be throwing money away. i have 3k left in the budget. since the legacy wagon GT is out of production and was only sold one year in the US, comparable are tough.

sorry man, if you put 60K into your ride, you must have some serious money. best advice, drive really, really carefully. mine is the only wrb lgt in the US and i drive it like i stole it. ping valleylegacy. he's got a ton into his car too and lives in LA. can't be cheap there.

Let us know how this goes please. I just dumped another $15k into mine and should probably look into doing the same.

mine is the only wrb lgt in the US and i drive it like i stole it.

Did you used to live in California? If not, then you aren’t the only WRB Legacy GT wagon in the US. I’ve seen it at BAM (the Bay Area annual meet) but I don’t know who the owner is.

Let us know how this goes please. I just dumped another $15k into mine and should probably look into doing the same.

It's not looking good so far. The guy who came out to appraise it seriously told me to have someone make a fake classified add just so he could use it to up the stated value.

Did you used to live in California? If not, then you aren’t the only WRB Legacy GT wagon in the US. I’ve seen it at BAM (the Bay Area annual meet) but I don’t know who the owner is.
I was going to say the same thing. Pretty certain it's around on this forum too and the owner lives in Sacramento.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

It's not looking good so far. The guy who came out to appraise it seriously told me to have someone make a fake classified add just so he could use it to up the stated value.

I may be able to help you out. I've actually kinda been contemplating putting up an ad at a ridiculous price just to see if anyone is interested. Although my buyout price right now is about 25k not the 60k you'd be hoping to get :spin:

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I may be able to help you out. I've actually kinda been contemplating putting up an ad at a ridiculous price just to see if anyone is interested. Although my buyout price right now is about 25k not the 60k you'd be hoping to get :spin:

Believe me I know it's not worth anywhere close to $60k nor do I ever want to have to cash in on the stated value for insurance, but I'd like to have the peace of mind knowing if something ever happened I'd at least get a portion of what I spent back. So far $25k would be the best comparable yet, so please let me know when/if you do. Thanks man!

• 1 month later...
This wagon looks perfect! How's the q300 treating your rear bumper? My USDM wagon bumper is getting toasted by the q300. Debating on if I should change muffler setup when I install my JDM rear bumper.

Thank you kindly. I have a jdm bumper so the tips aren’t recessed like with the usdm bumper. No toasting for me!

i did these on my usdm rear bumper. don't need anything on the jdm. the bumper is 3in thinner.

This wagon looks perfect! How's the q300 treating your rear bumper? My USDM wagon bumper is getting toasted by the q300. Debating on if I should change muffler setup when I install my JDM rear bumper.

IMG_4241.jpg.ca4e5d738c84c9a184d12d6eac436f53.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg.d2a3eb68e1cb5adccd5993e06f61e235.jpg

Archived