LegacyGT.com

Help With Alignment Numbers.

aportis72

Hi everyone.

I recently had new tires installed. I noticed the rear inside edge was worn pretty bad on the old tires. So I had an alignment done after the new tires were installed.

Les Schwab told me that there was no toe adjustment on the rear on my car. He said he did the bet he could whatever that means. I took the paperwork and went home but then started doing some research. Looks like there's no camber adjustment in the rear. My car is lowered I forget the brand of suspension. Here is the print out let me know what you think.

Thank you

Austin

http://i65.tinypic.com/152gbqv.jpg

I could not view your photo bucket but there is a toe adjustment on the rear. It's adjusted by two bolts on the inner subframe by your differential. Those bolt part numbers are 901700122 if you want to look them up. Unfortunately these bolts get seized a lot which is what they probably ment by did the best they could.

Camber is not adjustable in the rear without some additional parts you are hopefully around or under 2 degrees of negative camber.

What year is your car? A few aftermarket companies make rear camber adjustment parts for our cars, depending on your year. This will also help correct your toe in/out issue.
My wife's balls are delicious.

Fronts look good, but the right rear may show signs of wear on the inside in about 6 - 12 months due to the camber setings, but it's not that far off from spec though. Make sure to rotate every 5k miles to keep them even.
My wife's balls are delicious.

Archived