LegacyGT.com

Pandora Connection Issue

When I try to start the Pandora app from the head-unit, it is no longer able to connect and I notice the head unit says "Disconnected Audio Source" or something to that effect when I hit the Pandora button to try to connect it. I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue start suddenly. I've been using Pandora for exactly 1 year (I got my car this day last year actually) on an iphone5s and have never had an issue connecting. My guess is that Pandora updated something in their app that is making it not work for some reason through the Subaru Pandora app?. But if this were the case though I feel like everyone with an iPhone would be having this problem. I tried all of the simple fixes like reinstalling the app and making sure the cord connection is still good.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this all of the sudden.

Didn't look like anyone was having this issue - but just in case: Apple had a small update last night that fixed the issue. My phone went from "iPod authorization failed" back to connecting to both as a music player and by using the Pandora app through the head unit. Good to see it was fixed in only about a week's time with the update.

• 4 weeks later...
When I try to start the Pandora app from the head-unit, it is no longer able to connect and I notice the head unit says "Disconnected Audio Source" or something to that effect when I hit the Pandora button to try to connect it. I'm not sure if anyone else has this issue start suddenly. I've been using Pandora for exactly 1 year (I got my car this day last year actually) on an iphone5s and have never had an issue connecting. My guess is that Pandora updated something in their app that is making it not work for some reason through the Subaru Pandora app?. But if this were the case though I feel like everyone with an iPhone would be having this problem. I tried all of the simple fixes like reinstalling the app and making sure the cord connection is still good.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this all of the sudden.

Try turning pandora on first let your music start playing then connect iPhone to lightning cord. That usually works for me when listing to Amazon music.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived