LegacyGT.com

What types coilovers or dropsprings is evrey one running

It may be an error, but it's definitely listed there.

I actually recall it being listed there for quite a while now. But afaik there are no other links, from Eibach, etc, to verify fitment, so while I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to trying stuff, I remain skeptical.

@redvenetian on Instagram

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I looked up the 2.5i, and admittedly did it on my phone, which is never a good idea to ensure that I see everything.

Gt teaser is right the fitment and overall quality needs to be checked out. I found out the hard way when I bought the flat out coilovers and one strut was defective. Also some companies will leave you hanging in the wind should you have any problems with their products as they did with me. So don't be stupid like me wasting your money on junk like I did, also it could be a real good product it just needs verification.

I checked the part number given on TR for those coilovers - plugged it into the KW website and it's the number for 09-13 Legacy. Must be an error on TR.
Thanks for checking that! So they won't work for 2 reasons, the 5x100 spindle mount and no mount up by the spring perch for the end link.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived