LegacyGT.com

Check out this 6gen with scoop, wing and the lot!

A lot of work in that, but it's still rice.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

If that's originally a 2.5 then this person installed the 5th gen Legacy GT engine cover. For the intercooler, it may be just for looks as the intake is lower and on the side. This intake seems to go the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen the car in person and the work is quite clean. The engine is a stock 2.5i with a takeda intake. I know the work isn't everybody's cup of tea, but it's done quite well and is definitely not a hack job. I spoke with him and he'll be selling the car I believe in the next few months. He's currently working on a 5th gen legacy that he recently got.

so fake hoodscoop, and fake intercooler (or intercooler without a turbo if there is an intercooler there).

Winner?

Not my cup of tea.

Now he will take a bath trying to sell the "upgrades" for what he put into it.

Just noticed it now the hood color looks to be a different shade of blue from the rest of the car. Whomever repainted the hood (from when he installed the hood scoop) didn't do a good job. I am curious of how he got the JDM foglight covers to fit on the USDM bumper.

So after a few days he responded to a question I posted regarding the scoop.

It is a 5th Gen 'Cyber R' scoop from JapanParts.com

Here's a couple of pics:

19884506_842809039221679_3409400414236057169_n.jpg?oh=a82e727f14886d7703d0ab9f27f5d3b7&oe=5A0D8D39

19894785_842809189221664_4441573405114887610_n.jpg?oh=3269b5b3dc28b5c121bb664a51c25f62&oe=5A0A5401

Share his IG or can you ask about the Fog Light covers? That hood scoop isn't nice. I would prefer it to be more streamline like on the WRX.

I have those fog covers - I don't like them, I wish mine were black.

I am going to be putting black vinyl on them, unless someone would like to swap

would in a heart beat but sadly they won't fit my bumper.

I have those fog covers - I don't like them, I wish mine were black.

I am going to be putting black vinyl on them, unless someone would like to swap?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

You'll swap to the US? I'll cover shipping to you. I'll make it fit.

Archived