LegacyGT.com

Vehicle needed for TPMS test in RTP area

My name is Scott and my employer (Dill Air Controls) and partner company (Continental VDO) is looking for one of the following vehicles for a TPMS test in the RTP, NC area.

2007 Legacy with OEM TPMS (aluminum valve stem)

2005-2007 Outback with OEM TPMS (aluminum valve stem)

2006-2007 B9 Tribeca

Please PM me if you are interested. Payment will be provided in the form of a $100 prepaid credit card.

Thank you

I hope you guy's figure out how to install a on/off button.

I would love to turn mine off in my 09. Two of the sensors have dead batteries. I have a piece of black tape over the light so I don't see it.

The light came on shortly after having new tires mounted, I had the dealer tell me why the light was on.

It's the one system I hate in the car.

I know why the system is there...

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Yes, year ago there was a thread about trying to turn off the TPMS. Guy's who were pretty good with code, couldn't figure it out.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I wish I could help but I'm in Delaware. I love using the VDO redi-sensors. I never had a problem using the clonible sensors but the redi's save a lot of time.

Thank you for the support of REDI-Sensor!

If you don't mind me asking, what shop do you work at? We do hands-on training around North America and I'm also on our 1-800 techline if you've ever called in.

Archived