LegacyGT.com

Is it possible for a 2.5L 4 cylinder to sound decent or should we leave it muffled?

Does anyone know if there are headers for the 2.5i online available, and if not then if they have any they are willing to sell me. I am also looking for a resonator delete down pipe, and would prefer one with the Y split for 2 mufflers (do not need the mufflers). I'll post in the want to buy section but I feel like this will get some more views :) Thanks, pm me :)

Does anyone know if there are headers for the 2.5i online available, and if not then if they have any they are willing to sell me. I am also looking for a resonator delete down pipe, and would prefer one with the Y split for 2 mufflers (do not need the mufflers). I'll post in the want to buy section but I feel like this will get some more views :) Thanks, pm me :)

Only mine that I'm aware of... but I think shipping to the US would be cost-prohibitive.

I had mine custom built as there was nothing available after-market. Raptor do headers for the 3.6R but not the 2.5.

Only mine that I'm aware of... but I think shipping to the US would be cost-prohibitive.

I had mine custom built as there was nothing available after-market. Raptor do headers for the 3.6R but not the 2.5.

Dang yeah Australia to West Coast US would be a pretty penny!!

Archived