LegacyGT.com

KTA124, and what other bushings?

Hey all you Leggy-Lovers got a long-winded question for ya:

I'm keen on getting the kta124 by whiteline, found it on Amazon and ebay for cheap, while I'm at it what other bushings, ball joints, and bolts should I upgrade to back there that don't come with the kta124 assembly? I want full poly bushings and moog or equivalent ball joints..

Found out my ass-end was a little squirrelly the other day after a spirited drive. Struts/springs or coilovers are in the future, but control first.

Thanks all!

• Moderators

I would recommend rear diff bushings. Just the rear "insert" bushings make a huge difference, are cheap, and easy to install.

Be careful wishing for "full poly bushings" though, that's a recipe for potentially a lot of NVH.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

I will look into those bushings thank you, I am somewhat leery about excessive NVH, but some extra noise won't bug me too much. I am steering clear of poly engine mounts for that reason, decided full group-N for pitch/tranny/motor mounts, already have the tranny mount and poly energy bushings, that increased a tiny bit of noise, but immediately felt the difference.

Archived