LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic Spotted Thread... V2

SBT

You sure about that?

:hide:

So far, yes.

Old friends car broke down last week. I picked him up from work and we hung out for a bit. He asked to stop at the atm so I parked it about 50yds away to be a dick and make him walk, we have been friends for over 30 years. Once he was in line at the arm I let it rip with some old skool DJ Magic Mike.

Line cleared for him in about 30 sec. We never turned it down the rest of the way home. Oh the joys of feeling 18 again. Bummer tho. We both noted upon arrival at his pad that not 1 car alarm went off. WTF!? We need some Viper and Alpine alarms to set off. Horns honking and lights flashing in your rear view let u know u got bass

• 1 year later...

2 GT wagons on 1 parking lot. That is rare. I see a few non-gt leggies in my neck of the woods now and then. But I rarely see a GT. Maybe with spring more will come out.

As I no longer own or drive one, I dont wave anymore.

Remember when being spotted was a thing?

You, with the blue wagon at Walmart in Sterling, have been spotted!

LstZ9cwLstZ9cwLstZ9cw.jpg

blue wagon person walks out, sees someone parked next to them in the big empty lot and wtf. Then gets closer and thinks huh, what are the chances of seeing another running lgt?

bonus on the blue wagon. looks bone stock. that's rare

Remember when being spotted was a thing?

You, with the blue wagon at Walmart in Sterling, have been spotted!

LstZ9cwLstZ9cwLstZ9cw.jpg

That is not my car, but you are my neighbor. I live next to the Dulles Town Center. Legacy is still on the operating table...

That is not my car, but you are my neighbor. I live next to the Dulles Town Center. Legacy is still on the operating table...

Have I seen you tooling around before it went under the knife? I live behind the movie theater in the Safeway shopping center.

A month or two ago I saw another modified blue LGT wagon driving on Route 7. I ended up right behind him and we acknowledged each other as I passed while he ducked into that shopping center.

Probably going to the vape store. Amirite?

The one I parked next to in the photo has Sport brand, what I assume are, winter wheels on, though I may be wrong about that. It has an Atlantic Blue tailgate garnish on the back and an exhaust but is indeed largely stock looking. I didn't think to check if it was a stick until I left. Though anyone who checks my car will be disappointed so I try not to impose those feelings on others.

AND! a few weeks ago there was ANOTHER LGT wagon in that parking lot. Though the more I think about it, the more I think it might be the same blue one. It might be someone who works there.

And c'mon: But I rarely see a GT. Maybe with spring more will come out.

Buys AWD car, refuses to drive it in the snow. Well, actually, guilty. I no longer want to drive it even in the rain. Like it's some sort of valuable collectible. But as it is back to "daily" duty, it has to get driven in all conditions. "Daily" meaning I've driven it 800 miles in the last 12 months.

No, I just got this car here from California where it was in storage for a while. I moved here a few years ago for work and it took a while to get the logistics of transporting the legacy sorted out.

She is on jack stands now all torn to bits, hope to have her back on the road sooner than later. And, yeah I will prob never drive this in the snow, I have the wife's beater for that.

• 4 weeks later...
Spotted. 12:30pm on Flowing Springs Road at the Ranson town line (Briar Run). 05-07 LGT maybe ABP, it was a wee bit dirty. Looked fairly stock. I was in the grey 4runner passing the opposite direction. Edited by m sprank

• 4 weeks later...

Spotted the same LGT in Flowing Springs again. Must live near by. I counted 6 non-gt 4th gens and 1 non-gt 4th gen OB Sedan driving into DC on Monday. Alas, no GT's.

A modified WRX and BRZ moved into my neighborhood. I immediately recognize the exhaust notes, lol. I can tell my neighbors are not amused. They drive respectfully enough through the neighborhood, so I have no issues. Summer is coming and there will be a boat load of kids out (I counted 10 in my back yard yesterday afternoon) so we shall see if there are any shenanigans. We have enough property I dont care about the "noise". Endanger the neighborhood kids and you got my attention.

The only east coast thread with life.

lucky dog is having a race series at carolina motorsports park this month. you need a caged car but it only needs to be chumpcar quality.

I might not be in my 20's anymore but we still got enough life in us to keep these old threads going, even if no one else is watching.

Don't get me started, I have been wanting to get on the track for a while now. I was even trying to weasel my way on to a lemons team, but I have yet to find a local team that is open to strange unfamiliar faces.

I'm still waiting to hear back on my possible relocation for work, so right now everything is kind of on hold.

Spotted the same LGT in Flowing Springs again. Must live near by. I counted 6 non-gt 4th gens and 1 non-gt 4th gen OB Sedan driving into DC on Monday. Alas, no GT's.

A modified WRX and BRZ moved into my neighborhood. I immediately recognize the exhaust notes, lol. I can tell my neighbors are not amused. They drive respectfully enough through the neighborhood, so I have no issues. Summer is coming and there will be a boat load of kids out (I counted 10 in my back yard yesterday afternoon) so we shall see if there are any shenanigans. We have enough property I dont care about the "noise". Endanger the neighborhood kids and you got my attention.

There are GTs and a few XTs. They're just hiding from you :spin:

If the kids are bothering you, 'hit them' with some BASS :lol:

I have two more 12's and an amp waiting in the wings. I already installed the second battery box. I have all the wires, fuses, terminal, etc needed.

I need two batteries, an alternator, lumber and bed liner along with the time. Then its quad 12's in the 4runner with almost 1000watts of clean power to each. That should scare the panties off em. LOL. Might build my first Birch enclosure for a vehicle. I already have it all modeled up.

Saw a trailer-ed STi heading to the track. Had large RCE logos on it. I forget the drivers name. But still no more LGT's!!! Maybe I need to drive to Philly to find some.

Sold it for like $3000 before leaving Cali. Had over $15k invested in mods alone. The Zapco system was priceless. I was messaged by a member here that it was seen at a So Cal meet.

Spotted a few more non gt Leggies. Spotted a 5th gen LGT (modded) at the Ranson Home Depot parking lot. Admittedly, I dont look for much other than 4th gens.

• 3 weeks later...