LegacyGT.com

Subaru Legacy gtb etune troubles

Everyone new to the forums.

Having troubles with my turbos or maybe not, everything is stock. Drove it 1800km to its new destination. Yellowknife NT. Drove it around it town now hearing a similar sound like a BOV when it's idling long and around 3,000rpm. Need some help new to turbo cars as well know enough to get by and fix stuff.

Also in the picture below what looks like some kind of pcv is totally loose and missing a bolt, wondering if it could be affecting something.

And my shifter linkage and back bushing need replacement seems to grind into second under fast shifting wondering if replacing that stuff would possibly fix that issue.

Let me know! And suggestions would be great and or tips! Thanks6ee42e0b73df32df9dbc85795b1f8bf7.jpgda31ace8e38734feb8f471df2602e65a.jpg

ed99db7ed6af7750296dd43cd1eeeffc.jpg5eccfb13b7fdccf207268bce5579196c.jpg76ec843a09d9b34ac266d8bb7d4ca975.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should probably have a local mechanic who's familiar with turbo subarus check it out. What you described is probably a boost leak. It looks like there's an oil leak by the turbo unless the turbo is pushing oil, also bad. Also that last hose I think is part of the pcv system for balancing the heads.

I don't see oil on or coming off the turbos, I gutta take the aluminum heat shields off and inspect and the intercooler aswell find out where that oil is coming on the BOV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived