LegacyGT.com

Another new noise.

I second the HLAs, they are notorious for making noise. I just had to remove the one rocker assembly on one side of my motor just the other week because they were tapping really bad, and I come to find out there were two blocked oil passages.

Yes it was the fact i have NO OIL. So now I need to figure out why my car had no oil. There are only 2 things it could be either the leak on my pressure sensor or the engine is burning it off. If the pressure sensor is the leak than I will be ok but if the engine is burning oil than Ill sell the car for the price of the engine (THIS).

Yes it was the fact i have NO OIL. So now I need to figure out why my car had no oil. There are only 2 things it could be either the leak on my pressure sensor or the engine is burning it off. If the pressure sensor is the leak than I will be ok but if the engine is burning oil than Ill sell the car for the price of the engine (THIS).

:eek: That is highway robbery for a bare block, unless it is a brand new 0 mileage block, which doesn't look like it. Long blocks are cheaper than that from a rebuilder. I've seen these go for $500-$1000 depending on what's included.

I'd buy this before that EJ22T block. At least they're new halves.

:eek: That is highway robbery for a bare block, unless it is a brand new 0 mileage block, which doesn't look like it. Long blocks are cheaper than that from a rebuilder. I've seen these go for $500-$1000 depending on what's included.

I'd buy this before that EJ22T block. At least they're new halves.

Yes that is expensive for just a block but for mine I know I can get at minimum 1000$ because it has a car attached to it. And yes burning oil would reduce the price.

Archived