LegacyGT.com

XRT Tuning

coco26

I was referred to XRT by a fellow member (golferdude1087) for a tune for my 5th gen LGT. I contacted Ed and he responded immediately with answers to my questions, helped me get setup with the necessary software, and sent the initial tune. Out of the box, it was a massive awakening for the car. Its the first time this car put that big of a smile on my face and even impressed my friend that drives a tuned 3 series. After a few days of back and forth with logs and tips, we are now on version 3 and it runs great. It pulls hard and smooth throughout the entire range and still gets decent mileage with "spirited" driving. The logger "dyno" numbers say about 275hp/340tq (wheel) compared to the stock 265hp/258tq (crank), a significant increase even if the software isn't accurate. His tips on things to look for and areas to improve give me confidence that the tune will be safe too. I would definitely recommend an XRT tune to anyone looking for reliable power.

My page on his forum: http://xtremeracingtuning.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=742

3 revisions and already doing WOT pulls to redline? I would say most Etuners would still be dialing in the MAF scaling at that point

He has a stage 1 tune. Easy to dial in.

This ^

2017 Subaru STI

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i limited

You are correct. I don't do gear pulls on cars not known. If done, I have many options. First gear, low to mid throttle, etc etc. I spend a long time logging and any customer would tell you that.

Gaining a base line is key before any tuning is done.

Archived