LegacyGT.com

2017 Legacy 3.6r Limited question

I posted this in the pre-purchase section, but go no response, so hoping somebody here has made a purchase, and can let us know if this is worth going for. Salesman (an acquaintance of mine) says the dealer has cut this down to virtually no profit due to a quote from a dealer 100 miles away I got.

I think my wife has decided to pull the trigger on a new legacy due to the low lease payments (it seems) on 2017 legacys. Just wondering if this is decent, or should I negotiate further.

2017 Legacy 3.6r w/ eyesight and nav

30,600 is the negotiated price to get us down to $370 36month lease with zero down.

Since we really just started looking at prices, it is hard to know if this is decent, or if we should just wait a bit longer. They do not have one, so they have to search around for one, so not even sure at this point we can get it.

Thanks for any insight.

That seems like a pretty good deal to me. Dealer may be working to clear inventory before 2018s start arriving.

When I leased my 2016 3.6R, I made use of the Costco auto program. I got mine fully loaded which basically means with the EyeSight+Nav package as that's the only package offered. The price was ~32.5k IIRC. My lease payments are $170/month. I did put​ down $9500 though (was going to be $8k, added $1500 more to add prepaid maintenance for the duration of the lease).

Thanks for the answers. The costco program was where we started, but got another 1500 off thanks to competitive quote from another dealer. I think we are going in today to sign and see if they can locate one somewhere near.

Archived