LegacyGT.com

Enkei raijin 18x8 45 offset

KRM

I'm eyeing a set of these and about to pull the trigger. Will be running bilstein hd/swift spring combo.

While looking through the stickies there's a few examples of the same size and offset where members have rolled or not had to roll their fenders which I'd like to avoid doing to my car. But in any case of that they have lowered their cars with coils..also worth asking is their a rubbing issue that could effect my steering angle?. Any thoughts on tire size needed would be great please. Will be my dedicated summer set.

Thanks for any input

I'm running some WedsSport TC105N's, 18x8 +42 with 225/40/18. I'm on coilovers but not slammed, maybe a 1 finger gap front and back. On full lock I rub the front fender liners just a very little bit. I'm not rolled front or back. There's not much room on the rear 1/4 lip, not sure if 235's would clear honestaly. 225/40 isn't much sidewall, I may try 225/45 if I ever replace them, anything bigger would probably require rolling. Let me know what you end up with and if it rubs!

• 4 weeks later...
I'm running some WedsSport TC105N's, 18x8 +42 with 225/40/18. I'm on coilovers but not slammed, maybe a 1 finger gap front and back. On full lock I rub the front fender liners just a very little bit. I'm not rolled front or back. There's not much room on the rear 1/4 lip, not sure if 235's would clear honestaly. 225/40 isn't much sidewall, I may try 225/45 if I ever replace them, anything bigger would probably require rolling. Let me know what you end up with and if it rubs!

Would you happen to have some pics of your ride. I'm curious to see what it looks like. Thanks.

Archived