LegacyGT.com

Custom Wheel Manufacturers

Blue

I'm looking for wheels for a car project, and due to odd dimensions, the wheels are going to have to be at least partly custom. Offset and bolt pattern are both non-standard. The Tire Rack doesn't have a single wheel with the required bolt pattern.

Suggestions for custom wheel manufacturers.....?

Thank you!

what dimensions are you looking for?

ther are plenty of custom wheel makers out there who make custom machined forged wheels.

Fikse

Forgeline

CCW

are some names that come to mind, but i am not vouching for them as business.

some vendors like Ravspec have contacts to bring in JDM spec wheels depending on what your project is. None of this will be cheap though.

A 16 or 17 inch diameter wheel. Fronts 7 in wide with a +23 mm offset. Rears 8 inches wide with a -20 mm offset. Bolt circle 5 x 120.65 mm.

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll check them out.

Swap hubs or buy wheels without the bolt circle drilled. Enkei has that option on their racing line.

Summit has these - https://www.summitracing.com/search/part-type/wheels/wheel-diameter/17-in/wheel-bolt-pattern/5-x-120-65mm/manufacturers-wheel-series/american-racing-torq-thrust-ii-series

So you could call American racing and ask them about custom specs. Expect to pay alot for 1-off wheels.

For reference, I was looking for custom sized wheels for my LGT wagon. Enkei wanted 40 wheels (all same spec) for a color change. For a spacing change, I had to buy 100 wheels.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived