LegacyGT.com

Log Check

Zachariahc

Just wondering if anyone could look at these and explain about what's good, what's not or just any input in general.

I've started the tuning process with cryotune and it's been going good. Dave is an awesome guy but also insanely busy. Just thought I could gain some insight by posting here as well.

Second log is right after an ECU reset.

Between log 3 and 4 I found and fixed a medium sized leak at the bottom of the downipe. Still stock.

It's also on a base tune map. Figured I'd add that as I'm sure it makes a difference.

Thanks!

Log3ZachCrowell.csv

datalog4.csv

Hey there,

Im sure its far too early for anyone to judge as we are still on the base map due to the fuel trim issues we were running into.

Did you send me these logs yet (i didnt open them in this post)

I know the last email we exchanged was yesterday and it was my response back to you asking for a reset anf new logs.

Either way let me know via email and if these are the new logs please send them my way.

Thanks and talk to you on Monday, have a good weekend

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

And this was posted to maybe get more of an explanation as to what is what in the log as opposed to asking a billion annoying questions. Just looking to understand the whole process more as it goes. And as said before. It's been great working with you so far. Talk to you via email.

Oh i didnt take offense in any way, just mentioning that with a base map its hard to determine where the emd result will be.

Have a great weekend.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Oh i didnt take offense in any way, just mentioning that with a base map its hard to determine where the emd result will be.

Have a great weekend.

Dave

Ok good. I have no intention of pissing off the guy in charge of my carputer haha.

Archived