LegacyGT.com

Norcal Meet 2017

wpmarky

What date should we meet and where?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What date should we meet and where?

• When - Saturday 4/8
    • When - Sunday 4/9
    • What Area - East Bay
    • What Area - South Bay
    • What Area - Tri Valley / Concord
    • Do what - Parking lot & chill
    • Do what - Eat at a restaurant/brewery
    • Do what - Go kart racing
    • Do what - install day
    • Do what - cruise & photoshoot

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll check out dead fish on way home. Could use a good fish and chip.

I can't remember if they have that, but I go there for the Mussel skillet. Mmmm!

GTEASER's 2012 Legacy GT - Sold

GTEASER's 2009 XTeaser - Sold

GTEASER's 1992 Legacy SS - Sold

Stapp's Law: “The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle.”

"Simple incompetence is a far more sinister force in the world than evil intent."

looks like lunch somewhere in the east bay + a cruise are leading. Anyone know a good place to meet up for food & pics?

Faction Brewery in Alameda is the first place that comes to mind for me. Good beer, nice views of SF skyline for pics, ample parking. They usually have a food truck on site for food, or you can bring your own food as well. You pass by an in n out on the way there. Outdoor seating so it's dog friendly, kids are also welcome. Could also bring our own grill if someone has one.

Just to get this back on track ----

So cruise followed by Faction Brewery in Alemeda. Did we settle on a date? and also need to come up with a meet-up point.

I'm already in Medford right now getting lunch. You must have left super early!

You were just ahead of me! It would have been a trip to see you on the road, no pun intended. I started around 10am and spent the night in Eugene.

Just to get this back on track ----

So cruise followed by Faction Brewery in Alemeda. Did we settle on a date? and also need to come up with a meet-up point.

Bump. By the poll this weekend works best it seems for most people. A route for a cruise would still have to be determined. Or just meet at Faction at a set time and just talk cars there and get some pictures.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

I'm out for this weekend. But should be available next weekend.

GTEASER's 2012 Legacy GT - Sold

GTEASER's 2009 XTeaser - Sold

GTEASER's 1992 Legacy SS - Sold

Stapp's Law: “The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle.”

"Simple incompetence is a far more sinister force in the world than evil intent."

Unfortunately won't be able to go if it's this weekend... Even tho I voted for Saturday had some unexpected things come up. Plus my car isn't on the road yet. Well... Well see after the next few days.

Bryan C.

NorCal - SupraLegacy - 05 LGT Wagon 5MT - 15 FXT Premium

This weekend looks better than next for me, either day.

May I suggest meet up at Joaquin Miller Park in Oakland, followed by a cruise around the Redwood and Chabot parks on Skyline/Pinehurst/Redwood Rds? It's not too far from Faction, great scenery, and a fun little jaunt. Kicks out south near 580. Check your maps to see if you can find what I'm talking about. Tight curves, even a switchback or two. Don't know how many cars we'll have but street parking is ample and there are parking lots in the park if needed. My two cents. Figure if some people come further to meet, we may as well keep bridges and highways to a min for cruising route. Open to feedback and suggestions, of course.

That area actually looks like a really good route to go through.

Both this weekend and next weekend work for me. I might even be up for meets both weekend if there's people that are available this weekend and not next and vice versa.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Wait, we're not awarding points for bikers at the end? Jk, jk, I bike myself. Forecast calling for more rain tomorrow, may cut down on roadies. Anyone have a timeframe established?

Sequoia Arena Gate? It's about 35 minutes from Faction. It's been over a year since I have been over there so I could be remembering poorely... Or we can meet in the lower parking lot??

Has anyone driven Redwood from JMP to 580 next to the San Leandro Reservoir?