LegacyGT.com

Opensource E-Tuners

landcrush

Going to be getting the specB back together in the next few weeks and i've got to tackle the issue of the tune.

It will have different parts installed this go around so i'm in need of a base map to start the car and get to a tuner.

I have tactrix and it looks like many tuners have gone to only accessport.

Is there anywhere I can go to get an etune to use with my openport and ecuflash?

I know for a little bit Tuning Alliance stopped supporting OS tuning because of the time invested into helping users learn how to use EcuFlash and deal with the hardware stuff, but I believe they still support it if you're capable of handling all of that (which it sounds like you are). I'd definitely give them a shout. Depending on your willingness to drive, you might be able to schedule some dyno/road time with Mike @ TA instead for a couple extra bucks. I remember him expanding the dynos he had access too, so he might have something somewhat close to you (he's out of CT).

Either way, +1 to Tuning Alliance.

Thanks for the input, I'm leaning toward Tuning Alliance as I already have established a relationship there with my turbo rebuild and they are closer to me than many in the event I wanna get a road tune.

Still about 3.5 hr from me but I'm sure id enjoy the drive..

Archived