LegacyGT.com

The Imposters!!

TruNoLies

I recently have been seeing more and more cars that look similar to Subaru Legacy's and other models like Impreza wagons, I was just wondering what other cars have had us doing a double take. I saw this guy at a light and immediately thought it was a Legacy GT but Nope! 04fc6a2b61b04f7f9c1a894ad7be474d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is also a damn cool looking Saab 93 wagon that looks like the Outback that is a complete beast roaming the streets out here in CT that I gotta say I love his tags of Saabaru, Respect to you whoever you are.

GTEASER's 2012 Legacy GT - Sold

GTEASER's 2009 XTeaser - Sold

GTEASER's 1992 Legacy SS - Sold

Stapp's Law: “The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle.”

"Simple incompetence is a far more sinister force in the world than evil intent."

The Mazda 3 looks a lot more like the new Impreza. From behind they are difficult to tell apart.

Stapp's Law: “The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle.”

"Simple incompetence is a far more sinister force in the world than evil intent."

Thanks Fjuanita!

the 2014 ones, obnoxious square tail lights, it sort of does.. sorry i drive and 02'lego and 96' impriusa everything past then is new to me.

Nice to see they fixed that look though, those actually make me think about getting one again for a while they lost me just from the looks.

and thanks for the show and tell. always liked your FXT.

I've always mistake Camry's for Legacy's.

To be fair, car design has come to a new standard. This includes hawk eye style headlights, large grille, with a kind of bloated look. I have a hard time deciphering the legacy from the Genesis, and the Taurus.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
There is also a damn cool looking Saab 93 wagon that looks like the Outback that is a complete beast roaming the streets out here in CT that I gotta say I love his tags of Saabaru, Respect to you whoever you are.

Ahh the old SaabAru! They have turbo versions that look just like the WRX from that era.

Ahh the old SaabAru! They have turbo versions that look just like the WRX from that era.
The 9-2X. It is a WRX with different front and rear bumpers/lights, an STi steering rack, and a nicer interior.