LegacyGT.com

Gears and Gasoline, back in a Legacy GT!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Hey man I bought your old spec. B! Its currently in my garage completely torn apart for an engine rebuild and power upgrade. I'll post pics if I can figure it out. Congrats on getting back into a leggy. This is my first leggy and 3rd Subaru overall.

Hey man I bought your old spec. B! Its currently in my garage completely torn apart for an engine rebuild and power upgrade. I'll post pics if I can figure it out. Congrats on getting back into a leggy. This is my first leggy and 3rd Subaru overall.

oh wow! Glad the guy who bought it from Shawn is plugged into the community! Unfortunately I think I'll be parting out this legacy wagon, so let me know if you wanted any parts from it?

Too far gone? Or on to bigger and better things?

Titling issues are a mess, since the body was salvage but never completed, the previous owner never got the title in his name, so It has to go throug habout 4 different states before it could get to me and the previous owner 's widow isn't being responsive to me anymore. It's just not worth dealing with, I've also just put money into 6 speed swapping my forester, so money's tight.

• 4 months later...

Archived