LegacyGT.com

Wiring help

I found a few plughs with no mates under that dash when i was sorting out alarm problem.

I found 2 green plugs male and female but diff colour wires. damit now I cant remember the colors.

will check then quick tomorrow. and also just make not of the other plugs.

everything works on the car im just curious what they might be for. and the wiring diagram i have doesnt really help finding them

• 1 year later...

I only noticed now. will it hurt anything or affect the car if the black plugs were connected all the time.

Like I said im new.

there were globes missing in the cluster and replaced them now everyting is lit incl the abs and eng light. I found some fault codes t last but the abs light is the one worrying me. it comes on after a minute or two and stays on.

If the black ones are connected all the time it will show stored codes. Even if the codes are no longer valid, if the ECU hasn't been properly reset they'll still show. It won't "hurt" anything but your check engine light will always be on and it may just be my mind playing tricks on me, but every Legacy I've accidentally left them plugged in on seemed to run worse with them connected.

Archived