LegacyGT.com

You know what really grinds my gears?

MatsuDano

Describe the things in your life that irritate you.

1. Trains. Man, why do we even use these things anymore? So loud and uncomfortable. Don't even get me started on rail freight transportation. Have you ever heard of Amazon? Yeesh.

2. Small cities. I'm looking at you, Rapid City, Duluth/Superior, Mankato, Casper, Cheyenne, and Billings. Are you even trying? Where is your NFL team, lol. Have fun with your regional arts center and free museums.

Describe the things in your life that irritate you.

1. Trains. Man, why do we even use these things anymore? So loud and uncomfortable. Don't even get me started on rail freight transportation. Have you ever heard of Amazon? Yeesh.

Is this Penguin bait or something. Or are you actually being serious?

http://www.waldeneffect.org/20111221boxtrap.jpg

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

• 1 month later...

Do any of you guys have a parking spot at work that you park in daily but is not reserved? We have a huge parking lot and for the past 2+ years I have parked in the same spot pretty far away from anyone else, now people are not only parking around me but in my usual spot even tho there are plenty of other spots. WTF, these assholes piss me off, I need to find a new place to park.

\rant

Do any of you guys have a parking spot at work that you park in daily but is not reserved? We have a huge parking lot and for the past 2+ years I have parked in the same spot pretty far away from anyone else, now people are not only parking around me but in my usual spot even tho there are plenty of other spots. WTF, these assholes piss me off, I need to find a new place to park.

\rant

You are too late to work.

453747.png

Archived