LegacyGT.com

Nameless Exhaust with 5" Muffler

Just bought my 2017 Legacy sport on Saturday. Thinking about getting the Nameless 5" muffler exhaust and was hoping some of you could tell me about drone. I'm a law student beginning my legal career so I don't want something too loud because I don't want to draw attention to myself via my car. I had an Infiniti G35 many years ago with an exhaust that produced unbearable drone. Since then I've been worried about getting an exhaust for any of my subsequent cars. What are your experiences with the Nameless 5" muffler exhaust's drone? Do any of you have some videos you could link me to?

• 3 months later...
I've been looking into get the nameless axleback and was initially considering going with the muffler delete instead of the 5 inch muffler; that being said will that be way too loud and "riced out", if you will? Does anyone with the 5" regret their choice? The reviews I've seen from people claim that the 5 inch muffler isn't as throaty and loud as they would have liked it to be. (Also Youtube videos are not a very accurate representation of the exhaust).

I had the Nameless Delete Axleback and ended up selling it after like 3 months. It's very loud during a cold start and under throttle with drone on the highway. I just felt like it was too loud for a 2.5i as we have to accelerate for a while to reach higher speeds. So I ended up selling it and put my stock one back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just felt like it was too loud ... So I ended up selling it and put my stock one back on

Reason rears its ugly head! :)

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

I'm in the same boat as OP. I want a little more noise from my car, but nothing that sounds like a high school kid would be driving it, if that makes sense. I took the muffler off and drive around a bit just to get an idea of what a delete is like, and I liked the sound but not for everyday use.

Archived